All sales are final for online E-courses. No refunds are issued for online courses once a sale is completed.
The information in our E-course is for educational purposes only and is not intended to provide legal advice or substitute for legal advice. The ORA Course is intended for people who are looking to improve their restaurants or start ups. However, we make no representations, guarantees or warranties that the information or exercises in our E-course is appropriate for you. You have to do the work. The information and instruction in this E-course is not intended to be “legal advice” or accounting advice.
By purchasing this E-course and embarking on the exercises in it, you are assuming the risk that some of the content may not be appropriate for your specific business and increase your loss or cause you to have new losses. It is normal to experience some growing pains after doing and making changes you are not used to doing. However, if you put in the work you should see results within 6 mos-1 yr. By purchasing this E-course, Lauren Storeby and Tiffany Helton grants you a nonexclusive, nontransferable, revocable license to access and use our copyrighted E-course and any associated materials solely for your own personal and non-commercial use. Our E-course is protected under United States and foreign copyrights. The copying, redistribution, use or publication by you of any of the content within our E-course is strictly prohibited. Your purchase of our E-course does not grant you any ownership rights to our E-course. Any breach in the terms of this agreement may result in termination of your access to the E-course materials.
Our E-course may contain references or links to materials from third-parties. Reference to any third-party products, services, processes or other information, by trade name, trademark, manufacturer, supplier or otherwise does not constitute or imply endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation thereof, or any affiliation with us. We are not responsible for examining or evaluating the content or accuracy and we do not warrant and will not have any liability or responsibility for any third-party materials or websites, or for any other materials, products, or services of third-parties. We are not liable for any harm or damages related to the purchase or use of goods, services, resources, content, or any other transactions made in connection with any third-party websites. Complaints, claims, concerns, or questions regarding third-party products should be directed to the third-party.
We will respond quickly to claims of copyright infringement as found in our E-course, according to the terms of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (DMCA) as found under United States law (17 USC. § 512). If you believe any copyrights are infringed by our E-course, please provide us with a written notice via mail, fax, or email that contains the following information:
(1) An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
(2) A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
(3) A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on our Website;
(4) Your address, telephone number, and email address;
(5) A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
(6) A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
We are only required to respond to those notices that substantially comply with the above requirements. We will investigate your claim and will notify by the method of contact you used to file your notice with us.
When you complete the purchase process, you will receive a password that will allow you to access our Content. You agree to maintain the confidentiality of your password and are fully responsible for all liability and damages resulting from your failure to maintain that confidentiality and all activities that occur through the use of your password. You agree to immediately notify us of any authorized use of your password or any other breach of security.
THE CONTENT PROVIDED IN OUR E-COURSE IS PROVIDED “AS IS,” “AS AVAILABLE,” WITH “ALL FAULTS”, AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, ARE DISCLAIMED (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE DISCLAIMER OF ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE). OUR WEBSITE AND CONTENT MAY CONTAIN BUGS, ERRORS, PROBLEMS OR OTHER LIMITATIONS. Lauren Storeby and Tiffany Helton., INCLUDING ALL OUR AFFILIATES, HAVE NO LIABILITY WHATSOEVER FOR YOUR USE OF OUR WEBSITE OR CONTENT.Lauren Storeby and Tiffany Helton. CANNOT GUARANTEE AND DOES NOT PROMISE ANY SPECIFIC RESULTS FROM USE OF OUR WEBSITE OR CONTENT. Tiffany Helton and Lauren Storeby, DO NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT OUR CONTENT OR OUR SERVICES FOUND WITHIN ARE ACCURATE, COMPLETE, RELIABLE, CURRENT OR ERROR-FREE OR THAT ANY SUCH ITEMS ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. THEREFORE, YOU SHOULD EXERCISE CAUTION IN THE USE AND DOWNLOADING OF ANY SUCH CONTENT AND USE INDUSTRY-RECOGNIZED SOFTWARE TO DETECT AND REMOVE VIRUSES. ALL RESPONSIBILITY OR LIABILITY FOR ANY DAMAGES CAUSED BY VIRUSES SOMEHOW ATTRIBUTED TO OUR CONTENT AND SERVICES IS DISCLAIMED. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT YOU DOWNLOAD OR OTHERWISE OBTAIN CONTENT THROUGH OUR WEBSITE OR SERVICES AT YOUR OWN RISK AND THAT YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR USE THEREOF AND ANY DAMAGES TO YOUR MOBILE DEVICE OR COMPUTER SYSTEM, LOSS OF DATA OR OTHER HARM OF ANY KIND THAT MAY RESULT.
IN NO EVENT WILL Lauren Storeby and Tiffany Helton OR HER CORPORATIONS, EMPLOYEES, CONTRACTORS, VENDORS, AFFILIATES OR AGENTS BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PERSON FOR ANY INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING FROM YOUR USE OR MISUSE OF THIS VIDEO WHETHER SUCH DAMAGES ARISE IN CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, EQUITY, STATUTE OR BY WAY OF ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY REGARDLESS OF WHETHER SUCH DAMAGES COULD HAVE BEEN FORESEEN. NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY CONTAINED HEREIN, KIMBERLEY BELL’S LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY CAUSE WHATSOEVER, AND REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF THE ACTION, WILL AT ALL TIMES BE LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT PAID, IF ANY, BY YOU TO US FOR THE VIDEO(S) WE PROVIDE PRIOR TO THE EVENT GIVING RISE TO LIABILITY.
This Terms of Service Agreement shall be governed and construed in accordance with applicable federal law and the substantive laws of Colorado without giving effect to the principles of conflict of laws. Any cause of action by you with respect to our Website or Content must be instituted within one (1) year after the cause of action arose or be forever waived and barred. Should any part of this Agreement be held invalid or unenforceable, that portion shall be construed consistent with applicable law and the remaining portions shall remain in full force and effect.
To the extent that any Content is in conflict or inconsistent with this Agreement, this Agreement shall take precedence. Our failure to enforce any provision of this Agreement shall not be deemed a waiver of such provision nor of the right to enforce such provision. Our rights under this Agreement shall survive any termination of this Agreement.
NON DISCLOSURE AGREEMENT: THIS AGREEMENT is made on Date of Purchase.
1. Purchaser, (the Purchasing Party); and
2. Lauren Storeby and Tiffany Helton, (the Receiving Party),
collectively referred to as the Parties.
A. The Receiving Party understands that the Disclosing Party has disclosed or may disclose information relating to logos, recipes, marketing ideas, and other related concepts, which to the extent previously, presently, or subsequently disclosed to the Receiving Party is hereinafter referred to as Proprietary Information of the Disclosing Party.
1. In consideration of the disclosure of Proprietary Information by the Disclosing Party, the Receiving Party hereby agrees: (i) to hold the Proprietary Information in strict confidence and to take all reasonable precautions to protect such Proprietary Information (including, without limitation, all precautions the Receiving Party employs with respect to its own confidential materials), (ii) not to disclose any such Proprietary Information or any information derived therefrom to any third person, (iii) not to make any use whatsoever at any time of such Proprietary Information except to evaluate internally its relationship with the Disclosing Party, and (iv) not to copy or reverse engineer any such Proprietary Information. The Receiving Party shall procure that its employees, agents and sub-contractors to whom Proprietary Information is disclosed or who have access to Proprietary Information sign a nondisclosure or similar agreement in content substantially similar to this Agreement.
2. Without granting any right or license, the Disclosing Party agrees that the foregoing shall not apply with respect to any information after five years following the disclosure thereof or any information that the Receiving Party can document (i) is or becomes (through no improper action or inaction by the Receiving Party or any affiliate, agent, consultant or employee) generally available to the public, or (ii) was in its possession or known by it prior to receipt from the Disclosing Party as evidenced in writing, except to the extent that such information was unlawfully appropriated, or (iii) was rightfully disclosed to it by a third party, or (iv) was independently developed without use of any Proprietary Information of the Disclosing Party. The Receiving Party may make disclosures required by law or court order provided the Receiving Party uses diligent reasonable efforts to limit disclosure and has allowed the Disclosing Party to seek a protective order.
3. Immediately upon the written request by the Disclosing Party at any time, the Receiving Party will return to the Disclosing Party all Proprietary Information and all documents or media containing any such Proprietary Information and any and all copies or extracts thereof, save that where such Proprietary Information is a form incapable of return or has been copied or transcribed into another document, it shall be destroyed or erased, as appropriate.
4. The Receiving Party understands that nothing herein (i) requires the disclosure of any Proprietary Information or (ii) requires the Disclosing Party to proceed with any transaction or relationship.
5. The Receiving Party further acknowledges and agrees that no representation or warranty, express or implied, is or will be made, and no responsibility or liability is or will be accepted by the Disclosing Party, or by any of its respective directors, officers, employees, agents or advisers, as to, or in relation to, the accuracy of completeness of any Proprietary Information made available to the Receiving Party or its advisers; it is responsible for making its own evaluation of such Proprietary Information.
6. The failure of either party to enforce its rights under this Agreement at any time for any period shall not be construed as a waiver of such rights. If any part, term or provision of this Agreement is held to be illegal or unenforceable neither the validity, nor enforceability of the remainder of this Agreement shall be affected. Neither Party shall assign or transfer all or any part of its rights under this Agreement without the consent of the other Party. This Agreement may not be amended for any other reason without the prior written agreement of both Parties. This Agreement constitutes the entire understanding between the Parties relating to the subject matter hereof unless any representation or warranty made about this Agreement was made fraudulently and, save as may be expressly referred to or referenced herein, supersedes all prior representations, writings, negotiations or understandings with respect hereto.
7. This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the jurisdiction in which the Disclosing Party is located (or if the Disclosing Party is based in more than one country, the country in which its headquarters are located) (the Territory) and the parties agree to submit disputes arising out of or in connection with this Agreement to the non-exclusive of the courts in the Territory.
By purchasing the course you are agreeing to the above terms.